Special programme for BILINGUALS
<< Back to the list
Special RLUS programme for BILINGUALS AND NATIVE SPEAKERS OF SLAVIC LANGUAGES
at Language Link in Moscow
- Are you bilingual (English/Russian)?
- Are you native speaker of Slavic language and studying Russian as a foreign language?
What does the course include?
The course covers all the key aspects of Russian language and includes:
- Key or precedential texts of Russian culture – “All Russians know them”
- Lexis and Grammar correction
- Russian orthography and punctuation
- The Syntax of complex sentences. The use of punctuation marks in complex sentences
- Russian phraseology
- Translation (from English into Russian)
When does the course start?
- September 2016
- February 2017
How to apply?
Please, contact RLUS Representative at your University.
Back to the list