Work with us
Language Link is continually expanding its work with agents, and we are keen to hear from Language Travel agencies worldwide who could help to promote our courses. We are interested in initiating partnerships with both long-established and new reputable agents. If you are considering becoming an agent for Language Link, please contact Maria Finashina at email@example.com.
If you are teacher or coordinator of a Russian course outside Russia, we would be delighted to arrange a tailored course for your group on preferential terms.
If your business or company is expanding its work in Russia, contact us, and we will organize an effective intensive course in Business and General Russian.
Why do agents choose Language Link?
- We offer the best value courses of Russian as a foreign language in Moscow.
- The quality of language tuition is second to none, as our experienced teachers from top Moscow universities are all specialists in their field.
- Students may choose from our wide variety of courses and destinations: programmes available include General, Conversational, Intensive or Business Russian, all of which are possible in one or a combination of centres: Moscow, St Petersburg, Volgograd, Rostov-on-Don, Yekaterinburg or Ufa.
- The schools have excellent facilities for students in comfortable city-centre premises, including book and video libraries.
- Language Link is a recognized expert in the area of foreign language studies and has been providing top-quality tuition in foreign languages ever since the creation of the company in 1975. The Russian department is recognized by the local Department of Education, and the company is a full member of the American Chamber of Commerce.
- Language Link programs are accredited by top UK and US universities, past and present students have come from Oxford and Cambridge in the UK, Dickinson college and the University of New Hampshire in the US.
- We offer agents 15% - 20% commission, and there is no direct marketing to students booking through agencies.